New Website coming up...ehh....REALLY!

Yozz..yoz.....

We have just received our new website files today!
So, chop chop guarantee must be up in these few days!

We still gonna amend some writings here and there...

I know...I know.....*nods head, nods head* I have mentioned about the website like...1 month ago and is still not up yet...... sorrie, guys....wasn't really intentional lah..(of coz.... :p *roll eyes*)

Huh??.....ehhh...errr.....yayaa....I know, I know, I have mentioned about the videos too.....ehhh...
yes, going to work on that very soon too.... (oops!!!)

Ya know, recently our video editing computer just BROKE down!!!!! That's why I couldn't do anything.... I have loaded all our performances videos into the computer then....but but....Before I can start on the editing....the computer BROKE DOWN!!! *ARGH~~Sobs...........*

SIGH~~~ ya know, always at the 关键时刻... something will always goes wrong...

But now, don't worry...we have REPAIRED the computer...luckily data are still intact... *swosh!*
So, guys...pity me, can??? hahaa.......

So, now I have to rush soooo many things out...the website, the videos...
Give me chance ok??? I try to rush everything out out fast fast!!